Wednesday 27 September 2017

MAKE PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT, BECOME INFLUENTIAL

  MAKE PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT              BECOME INFLUENTIAL
                               
  God created man to be a social being.  No one who lives in isolation ever become a happy person. Great leaders in the world are those who are the most influential people. They are those whose words are valuable and adorable.  When people like your attitude towards them, you will become attractive to them to influence them.  People will become willing to love,respect, and help you to the degree of their perception about your care towards them.  Do you want to become influential? Do you want to be cherished by people around you?  Do you want your words to be valuable and command respect?  If yes!  It's a simple practice required to achieve it :
LOVE PEOPLE FIRSTLY AND THEY WILL GIVE IT DOUBLE BACK  TO YOU!
  To a great extent, I have been one of the most influential people in my society and circle of friends.  People value and respect my opinions. When ever I enter  a commercial bus 🚌 , people who know me sometimes pay for my transportation bill with pleasure without my asking. I love and appreciate them. I thank God for that. I  find means to reciprocate their love too.  I am living a lovely life, right?  Yeah! I love it. I give them my love in advance through my motivationals  for free and in return the reciprocate by sometimes seeking for ways to be of help to me. Yes that is what a life of influence brings.  My life wasn't like that before UNTIL I LEARNT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SHARE WITH  YOU RIGHT NOW!
  Take note of this: LUKE 6:38 "Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaking together and running over shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you AGAIN! (KJv) . This drives home my point.  When you love people, the will double it back to you! When  you care about people, they will double it back to you.

HERE ARE THE "HOW" TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL IMPORTANT TO BECOME INFLUENTIAL.

1. SMILE : I have learned that smiling is the best way to win the heart of people in public speaking. Smiling is a powerful gift to people yet very cheap. It's one of my techniques in speaking to audience. The same can be applicable to interactions with people. Genuine smile towards people while they are with you is very powerful. It's a way you can make that person feel important. When ever I was invited to speak in conferences, seminars, I smile at the audience and they give me the acceptance into their hearts by smiling back. That is the best moment for influence  through motivational speech on my topic.
Smile at people. It's a good therapy to sadness and a multiplier to love.

2. APPRECIATION: Appreciate the effort of your spouse, children, staff, friends older men and women in your life. Find a reason to appreciate your customers if you are in sales. Find a reason to appreciate your boss, teacher mentor and important people to you. When you do these things you have made them feel honored and they will give it back to you in double folds.

3.GIVE COMPLEMENTS: sincerely tell people how good they look, dress, behave,talk and carry out there office duties.  Ladies takes a lot of time to look good in the from of the mirror, do appreciate their beauty, if not for anything else, at least for the time that they have put in to look pleasant. For the men, appreciate their cars, beautiful houses ,and their little and Big accomplishments. Men have put in their creative minds to create the wealth or the little achievements that you see today. Make people feel good and important! Abraham Lincoln said, Everyone likes complements!

4.GIVE PEOPLE FULL ATTENTION : When people are around you to discuss issues with you, give them your full attention.  Suspend browsing with your laptop, phone, or reading news paper or magazine give him/her your attention.  When you do, you have sent them a signal that you value them and their opinions. The more valuable they feel the more they will give it back to you in double!
One of my mentors ,BRIAN TRACY  taught me that, PEOPLE FEEL VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT TO THE DEGREE TO WHICH THEY ARE LISTENED TO AND RESPECTED.

You have just learnt the powerful ways to make people feel important and become an in fluential person.
If you find this article helpful to your friends and loved ones even your enemies share this blog post with them and get them INSPIRED!
Thank you for being here, until we meet again.


ADVERTS.
               



UGWU SAMUEL N. ART STUDIO WAS ESTABLISHED TO GIVE ART SERVICES TO YOU.  ITS HIGH TIME YOU LIVED A LIFE OF CREATIVITY, GET OUR CREATIVE ART SERVICES FROM UGWU SAMUEL ART STUDIO.  CONTACT..  07063822432
UGWU SAMUEL N. ART Studio has  artworks for sale that beats your imagination.. 





HAVE YOU  GOTTEN THE ARTISTS INSPIRATIONAL BOOK AT THE MOMENT?
Your past life experiences are gone make the rest of your life the best of your life. 
Get this book 📖 
TITLED 
"GO FOR YOUR WEALTH "



No comments:

Post a Comment