Friday 29 September 2017

FACTORS FOR ACHIEVING YOUR BEST LIFE 2

FACTORS FOR ACHIEVING YOUR BEST LIFE
                            Prt2
                                 
You are an amazing person created by God.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at would change.  This is very true.  When you change your thoughts your world would get changed. When you change your expectations you would become astonished at your realities.   When I was in the high school, I had poor grades in most of my subjects. I was not bothered because I thought that, that was the best I could accomplish. I was quite satisfied with that.  Something amazing happened to me that has changed my life. I read a book titled "NO EXCUSE " by one of my mentors, BRIAN TRACY that " You can not change what you are comfortable with until you become uncomfortable with your poor performances you will never have them changed."  I decided to become uncomfortable with my poor grades.  I CHANGED MY THOUGHTS! I got into the university and I made making the best grades my habit. All that I always do was to be the best in  the things that I wanted to do. I changed MY thoughts and my world has changed.  I graduated as the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT  IN FINE ART department 2016 with an award.  I won the BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR IN NIGERIA (NHIA)2016.
I won the BEST YOUTH ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS while I was in the university 2014.
I am living my BEST LIFE  as I run towards a better one in the future.  I am successful in the stage that I am in now while I aim for the next level.

HERE ARE NINE (9) FACTORS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR BEST LIFE.
1. EDUCATION : Educate yourself. Invest back into  your self.  Buy books, go to seminars,  start learning. Upgrade your mind  and thought. The highest paid people are those who learn more and know more. Learning more makes you to know more. You will be respected and paid more because you know more.
jim Rohhn said, "formal education will make you a living while personal education will make you rich".

2.SKILL: Being talented is not a enough but when you turn it into skills.  Skill is a processed talent. When you develop your self through training, reading, listening to audio books you are gradually turning your talent into skill.  You would become more attractive and influential by being skillful not being talented alone.

3. YOUR NETWORK WITH PEOPLE : An environment determine how an organism lives, behaves and acts.  The circle of friends you move with form part of your environment, they dictates your behaviors and actions.  Choose a good network of people.

4. MONEY : Have money set aside for future opportunities.  No wonder the rich get richer while the poor get poorer.  The rich always have money set aside for investment  and opportunities while the poor spend all they get.

5. GOOD WORK HABIT : Developing a good work habit required that you think through before you work. 1minute of planning saves 10minutes of time for execution.  Plan before you take actions.  Before I make any painting as an artist that I am,  I would see to it completion in my mind.   When ever I visualize my intended drawing OR painting I make them in a shorter space of time.

6. A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE : Nobody  makes you feel anything ,you only think in the direction of your choice. Things are as good as the way you interpret them, positively or negatively.  Choose rightly.

7. DEVELOPMENT OF A HEALTHY SELF IMAGE: People judge you the way that you appear. Don't say that it doesn't matter.  You judge others too the way their appearances are.  Look good, it adds to your self esteem. It gives good impression about you to others. Take time to groom your self.

8. CREATIVITY: look for new ways and faster means to get your job done effectively.  I don't mean unprincipled short cuts. Work smartly.

9. YOUR CHARACTER : Good character, honesty and integrity is the foundation for relationships. Create good character with your, customers, friends, family members people in general.

You have just learnt the FACTORS THAT WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR BEST LIFE.  IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE INSPIRING OF WHICH I KNOW YOU DO, PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK  WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY NEED IT. Thanks for being here till we meet again.


ADVERTS.
         


UGWU SAMUEL N. ART STUDIO WAS ESTABLISHED TO GIVE ART SERVICES TO YOU.  LIVE A LIFE OF CREATIVITY, GET CREATIVE ART SERVICES FROM UGWU SAMUEL ART STUDIO.  CONTACT..  07063822432
UGWU SAMUEL N. ART Studio has  artworks for sale that beats your imagination.. 





HAVE YOU  GOTTEN THE ARTISTS INSPIRATIONAL BOOK AT THE MOMENT?
Your past life experiences are gone make the rest of your life the best of your life. 
Get this book 📖 
TITLED 
"GO FOR YOUR WEALTH "



CONTACT UGWU SAMUEL N. FOR THEIR ART SERVICES. 
                               
HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR ART SERVICES.


No comments:

Post a Comment